Sunbelt Legal Advisors will complete all the required paperwork and accompany you on your trip to Thai Immigration to insure the process is completed properly, and without additional costs or confusion.
To be eligible for an extension of stay permit based on retirement you must be 50 years of age, show funds or pension that equate to 800,000 baht (note: any pension claims MUST be certifed by your embassy to be applicable.), and a provide a valid health certifcate which can be obtained from any Thailand hospital or clinic.
- 50 Years of age or older.
- 800,000 Baht in a Thai bank account (90 days) OR 65,000 Baht pension OR a combination of both.
Immigration Order 7.17
|7.21 RetirementEach time of permission shall be granted for a period not exceeding 1 year.
|1. Foreigner shall obtains VISA for temporary stay.
2. Shall not be younger than 50 years old.
3. Having evidence showing the monthly income not less than 65,000 Baht.
4. Having the records of saving money in the latest 3 months of account book of any Bank in Thailand not less than 800,000 Baht.
5. Having annual income combined with the saving money in the Bank not less than 800,000 Baht from on the date submitting the application.
|1. Application form
2. Copy of passport of the applicant
3. Evidences of having income, such as pension or interest of saving money, or dividends etc. and/ or,
4. Certified Letter of having a bank account with the Bank in Thailand and the passbook of the account.